Scienta Omicron Newsflyer Winter 2022/2023
Download the Newsflyer Here: ScientaOmicron_Newsflyer_Winter_2022.pdf
- Welcome message from our Global Sales Manager, Phil Pickering
- Scienta Omicron´s latest Materials Innovation Platform (MIP) at Northeastern University for the Experiential Quantum Advancement Laboratory (EQUAL)
- Interview with Andreas Lindblad of Uppsala University on his newly installed HAXPES Lab for hard X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy.
- News from CQC2T in Sydney, Australia detailing how atomically defined tunnel junctions can now be tuned in multi-layered devices fabricated by Scanning Tunnelling Microscope Lithography and Molecular Beam Epitaxy.
- Product feature: HiPP Lab for laboratory-based ambient pressure photoelectron spectroscopy (APPES)
- Advanced training for PEAK software for Scienta Omicron analysers
- On-site testing of our DFS30 analyser at Max IV in Sweden, highlighting the advantages of electrostatic 3D focus adjustment
- Product feature: Multiprobe prep, a modular platform for sample preparation and SPM
- Research highlight from IPCMS, Strasbourg, France: A light-emission scanning tunneling microscopy viewpoint
- News from the Scienta Omicron Service team on our latest upgrades and high-uptime kits