Scienta Omicron Newsflyer Spring 2023
May 23rd, 2023
The Scienta Omicron Spring Newsflyer is finally here and this year we have a lot to celebrate together with you!
Scienta Omicron recently reached a milestone in the company’s’ history; we shipped our 1000th system (and we don´t include bolt-on SPM microscopes, or analysers in that number!). We are humbled by the thought that our instruments, placed all over the world, have now reached this respectable number. But furthermore, the Scienta part of Scienta Omicron is turning 40 years old this year. This edition of the Scienta Omicron Spring Newsflyer contains more information about these two major events and much more!
Click here to download the Newsflyer: Scienta_Omicron_Newsflyer_Spring_2023
In this edition of the Scienta Omicron Newsflyer for spring 2023 you can also read about;
- Enhanced experiments with PEAK at Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource in the US.
- PEAK Slit Control Upgrade for our electron analysers enabling optimal settings with remote control.
- Installation of an APPES/XPS MIP system at the National Institute for Material Science in Japan.
- A feature about the HiPPLAB and advanced APXPS measurements.
- An article about the ongoing partnership between Scienta Omicron GmbH and FOCUS GmbH: Highlights from the new NanoESCA MARIS system
- Our newest addition for POLAR SPM Lab with the 1K pot for experiments at below 1.7 K
Read more about this