Service Engineer - China
1. Work independently to service our Electron Spectroscopy products involving: Installations, Training, Method and Application Development, Telephone and On-site Diagnostics and Repair Services, Preventative Maintenance visits.
2. Provide technical assistance, consultation and problem-solving to customers as necessary.
3. Accurately document field service activities, including installation report and service work report, and timely submit through the required system.
4. Ensuring customer satisfaction in all aspects of services provided.
5. Follow up on High Priority and Key Account sites to ensure customer issues are accurately and timely communicated to the required party, a solution is developed and the problem is solved.
6. Implement key account strategies for high-profile customers and maintain good relationships with scientific leaders.
7. Share experience and best practices of product services and applications with colleagues. Contribute to the knowledge-base to allow continuous improvement of work efficiency and effectiveness.
8. Effectively communicate competitive information and additional sales opportunities to regional Sales Engineers
9. Actively participate in UNITE projects (Enterprise Software and unified business processes) to improve work quality and effectiveness.
10. Submit monthly expense reports on a timely basis.
1. BS degree or above in Physics, Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent required.
2. 1-3 years working knowledge of analytical instrumentation. Fluency with personal computers is also required.
3. Preference will be given to those with 2-3 years Field Service experience, in particular previous experience in installing, servicing, and sales of analytical instrumentation.
4. Must have proven ability to diagnose and resolve problems on sophisticated electronic, mechanical and optical instrumentation in a commercial scientific laboratory environment.
5. Must have the ability to work independently, have effective communication skills, interpersonal and listening skills.
6. Effective oral and written communication skills with both English and Chinese (Mandarin).
** QUESTIONS AND HOW TO APPLY?
If you have any questions regarding this position, or wish to apply, please reach out to email@example.com