Product Manager Electron Spectroscopy (On Hold)
Scienta Omicron is now adding a new colleague to our Product Management team in Uppsala (Sweden) to work in a small group that works closely together and shares most of the tasks.
Scienta Omicron is the leading innovator in surface science. The company provides top capabilities for the research community through its technology leadership in electron spectroscopy, scanning probe microscopy and thin film deposition. These capabilities are available in customized solutions from one source with worldwide sales and service groups.
We work with leading researchers around the world and our products are known for their outstanding performance. Scienta Omicron is part of the Scienta Scientific Group. The group has research & development as well as production facilities in Sweden and Germany and sales & service presence in all major markets.
For more information please visit www.scientaomicron.com
We are now adding a new colleague to our Product Management team in Uppsala. You will work in a small group that works closely together and shares most of the tasks. We work in a highly international environment. Scienta Omicron AB has a brand new office located at Danmarksgatan 22 in Uppsala, Sweden and has a turnover of 14 MEUR with its worldwide customer base.
Responsibilities as a Product Manager:
- Support our regional sales teams with technical knowledge, product information and training.
- Visit conferences and customers together with our sales team.
- Analyse the electron spectroscopy market as well as Scienta Omicron presence in the international spectroscopy marketplace.
- Be the product owner throughout the product life cycle including sustaining engineering, profitability analysis and competitive positioning.
- Work in close collaboration with R&D to develop the product portfolio.
- Participate in R&D projects with market input and launch activities.
- Develop and maintain marketing material including application notes, brochures, material for web etc.
- We believe that you have a PhD in Physics or Chemistry or relevant experience
- Experience in photoelectron spectroscopy, for example ARPES, APPES, HAXPES, or XPS
- Experience with sales or product management or interest to learn
- You are a driven, energetic and delivery focused team player that likes to interact with other people.
- You are proactive and creative with a customer solution focus
- Interested in sales, marketing and the combination of advanced technology and business
- Possibility to travel up to 25 %
- Fluent in business English (verbal and written)
- Advantage: Swedish, German or Chinese language skills
If this position appeals to you, please send your application and CV to Dr. Marcus Lundwall
Last application date: the position will be filled when the right candidate is found